The Association for Freedom of Thought and Expression (AFTE) is seeking to recruit a Financial Manager at the Financial Unit, according to the below criteria and requirements. Please read thoroughly.
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Previous experience, preferred in civil society.
- Ability to record journal entries.
- Ability to use accounting software.
- Preparing AFTE’s accounting and financial reports.
- Auditing bank accounts with necessary adjustments.
- Preparing tax requirements.
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- Belief in fundamental principles of human rights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing budgets and financial reports for different projects.
- Monitoring and evaluating the accountants.
- Oversight of archiving financial records.
- Oversight and control AFTE’s estimated budget.
- Providing the Executive Director with the requested information about AFTE’s financial situation.
- Coordinating with financial audit regarding the payment of tax requirements.
About the Job:
- 6 working hours daily, 5 days a week.
- There will be a probationary period at least 3 months before being hired. AFTE has the right not to renew the contract after that, without stating reasons.
- Salary is determined based on previous experience and wage structure within the association.
How to apply:
Please submit your application by sending an updated CV to: [email protected] and write “Financial Manager Position” in the subject line of your email.
Closing date: 7 August 2021.