The Association for Freedom of Thought and Expression (AFTE) is seeking to recruit an “Accountant” at the Accounting Unit, according to the following criteria and requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting field.
- Good knowledge of the basics of accounting standards.
- Proficiency in “MS Office” applications, specifically “Excel”.
- Good command of writing in Arabic and English.
- Previous experience in accounting is preferred.
- Belief in fundamental principles of human rights.
- Communication and Teamwork skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the treasury and recording the daily transactions therein.
- Recording financial transactions and payments.
- Contribution to preparation of the financial reports.
- Responsible for Cashing out daily transactions.
- Keep documents and invoices, paper-based and electronically.
About the Job:
- 6 working hours daily, 5 days a week at AFTE’s office in Cairo.
- There will be a probationary period at least 3 months before being appointed. AFTE has the right not to renew the contract after that without stating reasons.
- Salary is determined based on previous experience and wage structure in the association.
How to apply:
Please submit your application by sending an updated CV to: [email protected] and write “Accountant Position” in the subject of your email.
Closing date: 8 October 2021.