The Association for Freedom of Thought and Expression (AFTE) is seeking to recruit a “Graphic Designer” at the Media and Communication Unit, according to the following criteria and requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree.
– At least 2 years experience in visual design.
– Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals.
– The ability to translate ideas to visual content.
– Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, especially Photoshop and Indesign, in addition to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Ability to work on multiple projects and commitment to deadlines.
– Ability to work in a team and be self-motivated.
– Belief in fundamental principles of human rights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Designing of visual content “Graphics and PDF files” for the website and social media platforms.
– Creating Art direction for graphics content and PDF files for the website and social media platforms.
– Providing technical support for design-related efforts.
– Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
– Communicating with the content creator about layout and design description.
About the Job:
– 6 working hours daily, 5 days a week at AFTE’s office in Cairo.
– There will be a probationary period at least 3 months before being appointed. AFTE has the right not to renew the contract after that without stating reasons.
– Salary is determined based on previous experience and wage structure in the association.
How to apply:
Please submit your application by sending an updated CV and portfolio to: [email protected] and write “Graphic Designer” in the subject of your email.
Closing date: 8 November 2021.