The Association for Freedom of Thought and Expression (AFTE) is seeking to recruit a content creator at the Media and Communication Unit, according to the following criteria and requirements:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in content creation and/or social media management.
- Good Knowledge of marketing on social media networks (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Good command of content writing in Arabic and English.
- Good command of creating social media content strategy and ads on Social media networks.
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing.
- Belief in fundamental principles of human rights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Managing and executing social media campaigns through audience identification, benchmarking, competitive research and platform determination.
– Identifying the most important social media KPIs.
– Editing and publishing textual content regularly.
– Building visibility of social media content by using page optimization techniques on all social media and search networks.
– Creating editorial calendars and syndication plans.
– Measuring the success of social media campaigns.
– Knowledge of updates on social media practices and technologies.
– Using social media marketing tools.
– Monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggesting content optimization.
About the position:
- 6 working hours daily, 5 days a week.
- There will be a probationary period at least 3 months before being appointed.
- Salary is determined based on previous experience, and wage structure in the association.
How to apply:
Please submit your application by sending an updated CV to: [email protected] and write
“content creator position” in the subject of your email.
Closing date: 5 May 2022